Blog Hop Winner

Monday, March 3, 2014

Thanks to all of you who left such kind comments for me during the My Craft Spot stamp release party and blog hop last week.  It's always a treat to read what you have to say!  Remember that ALL new products are now available for purchase.


After a visit to Random.org, the number 3 (my favourite number!) was generated.  Congratulations to Tisha Sewell of Designs by Tisha.  You have won the NEW Scrapping Life - Calendar stamp set.  Woo hoo!  Tisha, I'll be sending you an email to request your contact information.  Congratulations again!

3 comments

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

congrats to the winner. hugs

Karen said...

Yay! Congratulations to Tisha! (She left such sweet comments all week long!) Enjoy your fantastic prize! :o) Have a beautiful day, my dear Kate! :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Migdalia said...

Congrats Tisha!! Yiippee!! Enjoy!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>