Thank You Card Set

Friday, October 3, 2014

Hello friends! I'm sharing a project over at My Craft Spot today and I'm posting it here as well. Last week, I realized that I needed some more thank you cards but didn't have much time. With some metal dies and a stamp from My Craft Spot , I was able to put something together pretty quickly - AND still be happy with the results. All metal dies and the stamp set I used are available for purchase at the My Craft Spot Shop.



I began my creation with a simple card base and rounded the corners with a Stampin' Up corner rounder. The black mat was cut using Scrapping Life Cards metal dies and I embossed it with my Cuttlebug Bloom Dots folder - one of my very first embossing folders! The white frame is also from the Scrapping Life Cards metal die set and the pretty floral focal point was created using Flowers - Daisy metal dies.



For the sentiment, I used the recently released Fall Leaves stamp set. Before I knew it, I had a set of thank you cards ready to go! 

Thanks so much for visiting today. Have a fabulous weekend!  

5 comments

Pamellia said...

What a great thank you card Kate! I love the black layers, really makes the pink flower and the white frame pop off the page! I love the subtle embossing too! hugs :)

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

I love these so pretty. hugs

Sherrie K. said...

Kate, your cards are so sweet! The design is darling and love the colors:)
I love the fun flowers!
I will be back in a week to check out the posts I have missed while on vacation! Have a great week!
Sherrie K

Bobby said...

Don't you love it when a simple design comes together to make such wonderful cards? A different color and you'd have another bunch. Love them, Kate.

jessica said...

These are beautiful Kate! LOVE the CAS design!
AWESOME cards!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>